Paginas

0

TEARS OF LOVE

TEARS OF LOVE

Summary:ayrampito
TEARS
OF LOVE
Author: PERCY AGUIRRE
BARRIENTOS

Love q your tear and my tear were gotten to water the paths and the tracks we cried promising to let to us see a time to us, I promised q to You you will be the owner of my heart, q always you will exist within my being,
But verte to smile side to long for enters my arms to you I will not be able,
But olvidarte never.
You humiliated by an evil way q we happened,
You wanted to do it eternally,
But my brave heart although crying I could combenserte,
I will be able to forget to me haberte deceived,
but to have passed many problems next to you to have shared my tears in your arms never it will forget my eternal love to it.

TEARS OF LOVE Originally published in Shvoong: http://www.shvoong.com/books/romance/1404319-tears-love/

0 Opiniões:

Postar um comentário