Paginas

0

Until Death Do Us Part

Until Death Do Us Part

Summary:MafiPokane
I don't know what you are up to right now, nor what you are thinking. I haven't seen you for years, almost a decade we've been out of touch. I still long for you day and night. Like in a dream, I see you standing before me 24 hours a day, and together we embark on the same path. When I think of you, memories run through my mind like little movies. Every conversation, your face, your wit, your body - I know you better today, than I have ever done before, and know that some day, I will see you again. I don't know why you were, and still are, the one for me. I have only ever felt like this inside with you. I call your name and carry your picture in a frame, which lies next to my heart until the end of my days. All the time that remains in this world, I want to spend with you and my love will never fade. One day you will see.
Until Death Do Us Part Originally published in Shvoong: http://www.shvoong.com/books/romance/473356-death/

0 Opiniões:

Postar um comentário