Paginas

0

www.livescore.com

www.livescore.com

Summary:ARCIDEACO
I am sure many soccer or football fans like myself will know what is www.livescore.com is all about. It was many years back when I had started using 'livescore' as my very one and only preferred live soccer result website for the most up to date scores. As you know, not all the matches are available on television or cable, so sometimes, in order for fan like me to know what is the latest result or scoreline, www.livescore.com is my favorite choice.

It is not only up to date and providing all matches from World Cup, European Cups, English Premier Leagues and what ever leagues you can ever think of, is right there in 'livescore', you are even able to check for the scorer of the goals, missing a penalty or whichever players were given a yellow or a red car just by clicking on the hyperlinked provided.

Well, all these years, I have been using this site and I find it very user-friendly and simple to use.

www.livescore.com Originally published in Shvoong: http://www.shvoong.com/internet-and-technologies/sport/1834190-www-livescore-com/

0 Opiniões:

Postar um comentário