Paginas

0

World Cup 2010

World Cup 2010

Summary:israel2020
We can see beyond the normal symbols, several stars / pentagrams, and pay close attention, you will find several inverted, which is not very normal to ask, but what stood out most was just the inverted star in black (if good, will realize that it leaves a light-handed and drink) on top of Coca Cola.



But as this blog focuses especially music, which would have to do everything shown so far? Let's look at the singer's new song



Keinan Warsame Abdi or K'naan is a singer, songwriter and poet Somalia. First, was his surname (which for me is "the face") a reference to Canaan? The former name of the region corresponding to the area's current State of Israel, West Bank, Jordan West, southern Syria and southern Lebanon.



His music for the pantry, as we look at such times as are hand-picked to spend the meaning New World Order, but would also be a reference to some event in Israel? Let's look at the music:

Wavin 'Flag (Coca Cola Celebration Mix) Translation: (Flag Curling)



Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh



Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh



Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh



Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh



Give me liberty, give me fire



Give me a reason, make me better



See the champions in the field now



You define us, makes us feel proud



The streets are like a high



As we lost our inhibition



The celebration is all around us



All the nations around us



Singing forever young



Singing songs under the sun



Let us rejoice in this beautiful game



Together at the end of the day



We all say



When I get older I'll be stronger



They call me free



Like a flag waving



And then goes back [x4]



When I get older I'll be stronger



They call me free



Like a flag waving



And then goes back [x4]



When I get older I'll be stronger



They call me free



Like a flag waving



And then goes back [x4]



Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh



Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh



And everyone will sing it



If we stop to reflect and analyze, also looking for the clip, we see that really speaks to the New World Order, first for some parts of the music did not end with this world championship, will see that there are children, who represent the future, and flags of nations.

World Cup 2010 Originally published in Shvoong: http://www.shvoong.com/internet-and-technologies/sport/2013068-world-cup-2010/

0 Opiniões:

Postar um comentário